UUCLV Starts Hybrid In-Person & Zoom Services
UUCLV HAS RESUMED HYBRID SERVICES
2) RSVP’s for the services will need to be made if you are planning on coming in person. We will be asking for RSVP’s and they will need to be sent in by the Friday before the service since we will be making a seating chart. We are going to ask you to RSVP 2-4 weeks at a time.
3) We are asking that people planning to attend in person be vaccinated with the exception of the children younger than 12.
4) To ensure that everyone that wants to participate in person will have a chance, we will rotate participants if more than 50 request to be there for a specific service. This may mean that you may have to keep coming on Zoom for some weeks.
5) An usher will be at the sanctuary to seat you. A seating chart for the service, based on the RSVP’s, will be made prior to Sunday so that social distancing can be maintained.
6) Masks will need to be worn in the building at all times, covering both nose and mouth. Speakers can remove their masks while at the podium.
7) Though we will have music, at this time we will not be singing in person. We are hopeful that this may change in time.*
8) The collection basket will not be passed, but will be at the back of the sanctuary for donations.
9) There will be no indoor social/coffee hour after the service. Everyone is welcome to gather outdoors, but no food will be provided at this time.
10) If an unexpected new visitors come to the sanctuary, there will be seating reserved for them in the back. Please do not ignore the RSVP and use this method to attend in person. It is meant for newcomers.
*It has been suggested that those that want to sing meet in the parking lot before service (entrance song) and then gather again afterwards to sing outdoors (exit song). This is not currently part of the service, but if someone wants to organize it, please do. There will be a Google sign up sheet posted on our website and social media shortly.
We will be asking for an RSVPs. Thank you for your help as we attempt to transition back to in-person services.